Below, you will find some documents that might be of use for those of you who really want to digg deaper into this.
- The INCLUSO Flash card: A one-page guide, called the INCLUSO flashcard, has been created. It presents the key points to consider when setting up a social media initiative, and you can find it in the INCLUSO manual
- Informed consent forms, including a code of conduct: the documents below give examples that were used by the INCLUSO pilots.
- Impact results for the INCLUSO project: did social media support social inclusion of youth at risk?
- The Research and Policy Note
- The measurement tool: a questionnaire that was designed to measure impact of the use of social software on social inclusion of young people at risk.
- The INCLUSO Sustainability Criteria and Business Models
- The INCLUSO Quick Start Guide (Print on paper - version)