Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Who are the youngsters at risk of exlcusion?
- ICT and social software: differences in use between groups of youngsters, involvement of coaches
- Experiences of ICT use by youth at risk: results from the field
- Social software use in related domains (e.g. culture specific use of social software for migrants, or, do female social skills extend to social software?
- Examples of positive results and good practices
- Impact assessment of ICT initiatives for the inclusion of youth at risk of exclusion
- Suggestions for a future EU- research agenda and policy note